Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sweet Torture

I met you online.
Chat for a little while.
Shared some feelings.
Until, it grows longer.
Then, suddenly i felt something.
Different, weird, unusual.
I felt these feelings before.
Not for a friend, but a more-friend thing.
I asked myself continue? or abort?
There's no harm in trying.
But wait, I've been thru hell just because of love.
Can I handle this one?
Finally, I'll give it a shot!
Things are getting better and better.
Until I noticed, why not the best?
Then, some problems started to burst in.
First, I know I can handle this.
Second, yes! I've been through these problems.
Third, wait! not again? i will try.
Fourth, oh men! what's happening?
Fifth, oh god! this should not be happening.
Sixth and so on and so forth... it's absurd!
There's no improvement.
It shows that everything is my fault.
Maybe, because I'm the only one who felt this way.
For you, these things are nothing.
I can't blame you for such.
I'm not forcing you to do so.
It's just that why can't you tell me?
Tell me straight right on my effing FACE!
Than hurting me this way.
It's like i'm eating marshmallows with pins and blades.
Sweet torture isn't it?
You helped me forget my sad story.
But, you created another one.
Try to be sensitive.
Don't be self-centered.
Believe me, you are not just a friend to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment